RCRatx Speaker Series: Industrial IoT – Designing, Testing & Securing the Next Mega-Trend
Goldman Sachs views IoT as the third Internet wave while predicting that IoT will exceed previous Internet waves by connecting 28 billion previously unconnected things. By extending mobile and wireless pipes, IoT will unlock product innovation, create new business models and expose networks to unprecedented level of security risks.
To better understand the implications of Industrial IoT, please join RCR Wireless News for a one-hour, live broadcast from the RCRatx Studio Lounge titled “Industrial IoT: Designing, Testing and Securing the Next Mega-Trend”.
Key discussion points include:
- Impact of industrial IoT in terms of the economy, jobs and technology
- Vertical market sectors impacted by industrial IoT
- What skills will be in the greatest demand
- The role of mobile operators in the Industrial IoT
- Design, test and security implications of industrial IoT vs. wearables
- Industrial IoT use cases
- Moderator: Jeff Mucci, CEO and Editorial Director, RCR Wireless News
- Panelist: Jamie Smith, Director of Embedded Systems, National Instruments
- Panelist: James Stansberry, SVP GM IoT, Silicon Labs
- Panelist: J.C. Lazcano, VP of M2M/IoT, Gemalto
- Panelist: Patrick Moorhead, Partner, Moor Insights & Strategy
For more information on the Internet of Things (IoT), please visit:
For more information about participating in an upcoming RCR Wireless News speakers series program, please contact CEO and Editorial Director Jeff Mucci at 512 431 8912 or firstname.lastname@example.org.